Eve, Worli - Restaurant Review

Award Time.....

Hey people, its award time. I got this award from the girl next door. So I would love to thank her for this award. Its always been a pleasure receiving awards!

There are some rules for this award, and they are as follows –

1. Thank whoever gave this to you

2. Copy award

3. Post it in your blog

4. Tell us 7 things that your readers don’t know

5. Link 7 new bloggers

6. Notify winners of the award with a comment on their blog

7. Most of all - Keep being awesome!

So as I have already done the first 3, ill go to the 4th one. That is 7 things that you don’t know about me.

1 – I am a die hard fan of harry potter.

2 – I love my boyfriend dog more than my boyfriend.

3 – I love the color “ blue”

4 – my favorite cuisine is pizzas ( I know it comes under Italian but I love only pizzas and nothing else under Italian cuisine) and Chinese and I love mouglai food.

5- I cant live without internet and my laptop and my cell phone.

6 – I love taking pictures. If it would have been in my hand I would have captured every single moment of my life.

And finally the 7th one.

7 – I am die hard romantic.

Now its time to give away the award to 7 other bloggers, so the award goes too…

1 – sid

2 – chronicwriter

3 - PESTO SAUCE

4 - *SHREYA*

5 – kasabiangirl

6 – kaddu

7 – LAN

Comments

  1. hey thanks a lot man; i did not know my blog is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks a lot...wow..I am Awesome number 1...:D

    u r sweet...:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations dearie
    it was nice to know abt u :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. first visit to ur blog, good one..and loved ur baby elephant btw :P

    hope i too get awards from the serendipity author in future ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment