Random


Random

Okay! So first of all it feels great to write a post after so long. And now I am just going to write right from my heart and not think about anything its just RANDOM!

To start with I had gone to Bangalore just last week for like 2 days.  It was fun. I was excited about it and was looking forward for the south Indian food there. As I didn’t know any special place there so I settled for the local restaurants near my hotel and I would love to let you know that they didn’t disappoint me. I have decided that I will try and blog a little more often and I am happy that I still have follower who read and comment… that you all seriously it means a lot to me. And I love you all….

I am reading Nicolas spark’s books. I completed the notebook and the choice, and I am now on Dear John. Though I get less time I have managed to complete it and looking forward to complete all his books ASAP!

I missed the Oscars this year, and I was a little disappointed that avatar didn’t get the best movie. Hmm..actually I knew it somewhere down in my heart that it wont win… still I am sad.


Comments

  1. U should have seen the movie the blind side... dont have a clue how it managed to get an oscar

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment