Something that just touched my heart!

The more time we spent together, the more I could imagine it lasting in the future. That's never happened to me before, and I'm not sure it'll ever happen again. I've nevr been in love with anyone before you came along - not real love, anyway. Not like this, and I'd be a fool if I let you slip away without a fight.
I don't know what else I can tell you, other than that I can imagine spending the rest of my life with you.
And if you give me a chance - if you give us a chance - I'm going to live the rest of my life proving you that you made the right decision. I love you, gabby. And not just for the person you are, but for the way you make me think we can be.

The choice
Page no 214 and 215
By Nicholas sparks.
Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

Comments