Fastag

Maybelline Color Show and Glitter Mania Nail Color Review


            I love it when I get the right color which lasts and doesn’t chip the next day. Maybelline Nail color is just perfect. I have been using a range of brands till now but nothing seemed to gain my loyalty until Maybelline Glitter Mania came about. I fell in love with it immediately and soon started adoring the Color Show range.

            Their site says that there are 40 different shades but whenever I have gone to a store they never seem to have the entire range. It has a gel based formula for increased staying power. It is also chip resistant and comes with an easy flow brush.  Price – Rs. 85/- although their site says that it’s for 75/-

            Glitter Mania is an absolute delight. It’s not the normal glitter nail paint which sometimes does look a bit tacky. It gives a unique sand-textured effect that looks and feels great on your nails. They have 8 glittering colors. Price – Rs. 125/-
           
            I have Hooked on Pink – 212, Nude Skin – 015, Burnished Gold – 707, Wine and Dine – 005. I love all of them!



Hooked on Pink is this bright pink color to add a pop of color to your everyday routine. I am not a very pink nail pain kinda girl but this one just made me what to buy it.

            Nude Skin is my favorite! It is exactly what its name suggests, very nude and neutral. This gives a very elegant look and is just perfect if you want to keep it simple yet stylish.

                        Burnished Gold this is perfect for a party or when you want to add a little bit of glamour to your outfit.

            Wine and Dine is like those old school nail colors which we all still love.



           
            I also had Glitter Mania – Starry Nights 603, but yesterday when I was taking pictures I dropped it and it broke L. I love the texture and the sparkle.



I can't wait to try on the other shades!




Comments