Fastag

Garnier Pure Active Neem


The most dreaded thing that can spoil your mornings in a minute is a PIMPLE. I am sure we have all had those days when we are excited about something and finally when that day arrives you are greeted with an unwanted Pimple. Luckily I never had this problem during my teenage years.

However I suddenly had this major pimple breakout couple of months back. When I googled the reasons responsible for it, it listed down things like stress, change in the routine and pollution. I was dealing with all the problems so didn’t know which one is causing the pimple outrage.  I promptly did take the best possible way out and picked up Garnier Pure Active Neem Face Wash.

It has worked just great with me, pimples have reduced and I can count on this product every time. You can read my review here.

Pimple is that one thing which can totally mess up my look. It’s like my skin is taking revenge for not taking good care of it.  I know that I haven’t been very prompt in taking good care of my skin as well, there are time when I go to bed without taking off my makeup, and then there are times when I don’t have 8 glasses of water and then those days when I am so caught up with things that junk food is the only option that I have. Stress, Pollution, Periods are other things that join the list.

It is very easy to say that it is a natural thing and that we shouldn’t pay much attention to it but there are times when looks are all that matters. Like when the first impression is very important.  I am also very sure that there is a very sinister plan happening behind the curtains, how is that just when there is some important thing coming that my pimple decides to pay me a visit?

I can’t even take decent pictures with that thing on my face. It’s like a mountain on my face that I try hard to cover by posing in different angles, of course that doesn’t work.

Wash face million times a day, keep drinking water, apply various kinds of masks ( Thank god, I found Garnier Face Wash, it works like a charm ) and million other process that are to be followed to get rid of that one little thing on my face.

They say good things come in small packages. Well guess what; even bad things come in small packages, as small as a pimple.

This post was written for IndiVine you can check out more here - http://bit.ly/GarnierPureActiveNeemWebsite



Comments