Fastag

Go Sleek with Asus


Being media student, a blogger and a Social Media enthusiast add in Movie buff, Sitcom junkie to it and you shall get an idea how dependent I am on technology. I recently started vlogging, so now handling blogs and YouTube channel along with studies for which we practically have no books and have to depend on internet for all the study material. My life is surrounded by technology and I need something that I can depend on.

When I first checked out ASUS EeeBook X205TA and ASUS All In One PC ET2040 I didn’t know which one I loved more. They both seemed to just fit the bill.

ASUS EeeBook X205TA is light weight and compact, which means that I can carry it around with me everywhere. I could get so much done on the go. It weighs less than 1kg, no more heavy laptop bags and those strained shoulders.

It has optimized batter for all day computing. Well, who doesn’t want that? I hate it when I have to constantly worry about the power plug and keep checking how much battery is remaining.  
And with its 29.4cm display I can enjoy my movies and TV shows on the go.

It has Intel Atom Processor Z3735F with Quad core.
Windows 8.1
29.4cm HD glare
Intel Gen7 Graphics
2 GB DDR3 1600
32 GB EMMC
And comes in Dark Blue, Red, Gold and White color. I absolutely love the Dark Blue and Gold color!

Now this was about when I was out of the house. There comes a time when you a need a desktop to sit and work at. That where ASUS All In One PC ET2040 comes into picture.  Its description says Simple, Versatile and Powerful, and I think it describes it perfectly. The look is sturdy and makes you want to own it at the first glance.

It has build – in 1 hour UPS prevents data loss. It is Incredibly fast and responsive and has innovative gesture control.  It is a space saving design which is a win win aspect as everyone these days wants something compact yet powerful.

Its backup power prevents data loss. So if next time you electricity decides to go off without notice and you had forgotten to save the file, don’t worry you pc would take of it and save all the files which you can retrieve later. Now that’s what I can a smart PC. This is such a great feature for me, at times while editing I get so involved that I forget to save the project, this would make my work a breeze.
It has Innovative Gesture Control; well this is just sounds to me like some witchcraft which I am excited to experience.

So well all in all, I am still confused about which one I want. Maybe ill end up buying both!


This post has been written for IndiBlogger you can find more information here - ASUS EeeBook X205TA and ASUS All In One PC ET2040



Comments