Speechless

Aquamagica - #SummerPartyHasJustBegun


            The raising temperature in the city coaxed me into going to AquaMagica and I am so glad that I did. It is a perfect break from the city. A one and half hour drive from the city takes you to this place for a day of fun and frolic with your friends/family.

            The place is super clean and that helped me not to worry about the cleanliness and hygiene of the water. Huge changing rooms and locker rooms made me happy, there was enough place for everyone.  We first went into all the small slides and Pirate bay and spend almost most of the time in the Wave pool. After lunch we somehow got more daredevil and went on those huge scary looking slides and I am so glad that we did! They were amazing! My cowardice had kept me away from those slides all morning and then I cursed myself because I didn’t get enough go on each one of them.
       
     The food is good too with a variety of cuisine to suit your taste buds. We were planning to leave the place by 5pm but ended up staying there till 7.30pm.
       
     A few things to keep in mind when going to Aquamagica
-          Carry a sunblock
-          Carry a swimsuit. Cotton clothes or jeans/shorts are not allowed in the rides.
-          Make sure you have a transport arranged, it may get late.
-          Outside food is not allowed

By the time I got home I was completely exhausted. There were two kids with us and with them I forgot how old I was and had become a child again. I would suggest go with kids, they would make the entire experience all the more fun.

The candy store would make is difficult for you to decide which one to buy. It reminded me of Honeydukes from Harry Potter.


All in all, a day well spent! A must during summers.







Comments