Grooming your pet isn’t difficult. Read the tips below on how to take care of your pup and keep them healthy.
- Brush your dog’s hair thoroughly before getting him into the bath.
- Don’t fill the tub with water. Your pet would be standing in the same dirty water and that won’t serve any purpose. Use a hose instead. A hose is also helpful for reaching awkward spots like the belly.
- Start shampooing at the neck and work
your way down. Work up the
and rinse well. Take special care when shampooing around the ears, nose and eyes. later
- Towel dry your pet. If your dog
a blow dryer on the lowest settings to avoid burners. Try to air drive as much possible and avoid using air dryers. is okay with blow dryer then keep
- Ear infections can be common in dogs. Use ear cleaners and follow the instructions on it properly. Use the ear cleaner once a week.
- Be very careful while trimming their nails. Use good quality products so as to avoid any mishap.
And if you want to give your pet an extra special grooming session at the comfort of your
home then get in touch with Pethood - https://www.facebook.com/pethoodapp?ref=bookmarks&__mref=message_bubble
The first grooming session is FREE! You just have to log in and book an appointment. They will come over and make sure that your pet has a good time J