Fastag

Pizza Express, Colaba


Pizza Express recently celebrated their 50th anniversary and they were kind enough to host me along with a few other bloggers for a chefs table. They introduced us to their new menu which they have launched just to celebrate their 50 years.

I particularly loved the Ginger Fresca, it was an interesting twist to the usual Lemon based drinks. The non veg starter platter was yum! I can’t get my head around how yum it was. I am not a very big fan of thin crust pizza so I didn’t really enjoy them but if you like thin crust then I am sure you’ll really love it. The other pizza which had a bit of a crust was fantastic.

They also showed us their pizza making process and it is super hygienic, also the ingredients that they use are of good  quality and are stored well.

The Chocolate fudge cake was super delicious as well.

I would really suggest this place if you want to experience a nice evening with good food.

You can check out my vlog below to get to know more about the place and what all we did there. 














Comments

  1. I am not really a fan of this place..they dont have whole wheat base pizzas also and it is just old.. :(

    love
    http://www.meghasarin.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post..I am not really a fan of this place..they are old and established but there are no whole wheat crust pizzas..

    love
    http://www.meghasarin.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like an awesome place for some yummy pizza.. Loving the pics here

    Chaicy recently posted.. Pastels OOTD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the Pizza's here it sure looks yummyy.. I love the fact that it is thin crust. Glad you had a wonderful time there

    www.styleapastiche.com - Win a Vegas Hangover by Wrogn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment