Bombay Vintage – Review

A lovely little place in Colaba. I like restaurants which have some theme and character to it. This place has a mix of modern and vintage feel. The seating area is also very cosy and thus made me not want to leave the place. It’s a good thing that we ended up going here a bit late; the place was empty and quite.

The place is not very big but they do have seating arrangements upstairs, I like the place upstairs better.

The food is good too, they have tried to mix the typical Mumbai dishes with western cuisine. I remember having a Chicken pizza with a typical chicken curry topping and vadapav sliders, loved both.

The staff was courteous and nice. We ended up chatting the waiter up as well, and he suggested the vadapav sliders. We are glad that we tried that one out.

The place is not really very economical and the bill was around INR 2000/- including drinks.

I really like the place, and may visit sometime when I am in a mood for some fancy meal.














Bombay Vintage Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Post a Comment