Eve, Worli - Restaurant Review

Qtrove Unboxing - Organic, Vegan, Paraben Free Products in India


Online shopping has become a part of my life, half of the things that I own are bought online. Although I dislike the hours that I end up spending online scrolling through a number of products just to find that one which will make me to buy it.  

Qtrove however is an interesting site. They have limited, curated products so that you get the best products on one simple page. They also have Vegan, Organic and Paraben free products which is amazing. I recently bought a few stuff from them, listing them below. The experience with the website was hassle free. After I placed the order, I got a confirmation mail along with a call to assure that they products would reach me in time. Although one product did get a little delayed (You’ll see me talking about it in the video below) after I sent them the mail, they tracked it down and I received it within 2 days. I was very impressed with how prompt they were with their service. If you want me to review any of these products then please let me know in the comments.


This  Neem Basil face wash is Organic, Vegan and Paraben free. I needed no more reasons to buy this product.





I also got these Dare game cards to make night outs even more fun




I have always used homemade Ubtan, I just wanted to try this one out




This organic hot chocolate mix seemed super interesting




I wanted to buy a diffuser for the longest time now, finally bought this one. I also got a refill bottle




I have done an unboxing of all these products, do check that out as well.



Comments