Fastag

The Good Wife – Review


After hearing about this place for a few months now, we navigated our way to BKC on a Saturday afternoon. This place is next to Soda Bottle Opener Wala and Capital Social. It’s funny how close these places are. Anyway, continuing with The Good Wife, it was quite empty when we reached, only a few tables were occupied. I gather that it is a lot exciting in the evening or on a Friday night.




We occupied a little sofa seat by the window. It was raining so it was just the perfect backdrop.

The food was good and filling. I supposed the only disappointing part was the lamb sliders, it was delicious but the quantity wasn’t good enough, it felt like they filled the plate with fries instead of the sliders.

The pasta was amazing and I really loved it. This was quite filling.

They have a lot of variety in drinks and some interesting cocktails as well. I stuck to the basics though.












The damage was INR 2650/- which according to me is a little steep for the food that we got. They also have a set lunch menu and I gather that that will be worth the cost.







The Good Wife Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments