Himalaya Foot Care Cream – Review


Winter is here and that means that we need to pay some extra attention and care to our feet. Ideally we should be taking care of our feet throughout the year but winters do call for that extra love.

Himalaya sent me their Foot Care Cream and I have been trying to for a week now. The cream comes in a nice tube which makes it easy to apply directly on the feet and heels. It claims to give you soft supple feet in one week. They also claim that it moisturises and soothes your feet.

You need to apply the cream twice on clean feet and allow it to dry. Ideally they recommend to apply it after bath and before bedtime. I have cheated here; I applied only once, before bed. But it has worked for me anyway. Now I don’t really have really cracked or dry feet but it does make my feet feel nice and soft after a hectic day.

I apply a generous amount on my feet and massage it in and then wear socks over it to retain the moisture. I have been loving it.

We wear heels, are all over the town most of the time and our feet do deserve some caring. This is the best way to pamper your feet.


It retails for INR 110/- for 50gms of product.




Comments

  1. Hi Pooja,

    Thanks for such a nice write-up. I am a regular visitor and I like the way you pen your articles. The Second last post Oriflame Giordani Gold Products was very entertaining to read and I wish you write more like these ones for us all. Hey, have you heard about this mobile app called FinoZen which gives 7 to 9% interest rate on investment? Can you take a look at it http://finozen.com and write your point-of-view on that? I know that you are not an app reviewer. But, want to read the review in your style. It would be a little different and a good read for your readers like me. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment