Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Lakme Eyeconic Curling Mascara in Blue – Review




I am not very good when it comes to experimenting with my makeup, I honestly believe that I should stick to the basics. Not because I don’t like experimenting but because I think I won’t do a good job achieving the look. However, when I learnt about Lakme’s Eyeconic Curling Mascara in Blue! I knew I had to get it.

I have used the mascara a couple of times now. I expected it to be super intense blue which it is not, you need to apply at least 2-3 coats for the colour to pop. I generally don’t like applying multiple quotes of mascara so I has let it down a little bit, I still do love it though. The product is not waterproof but I did cry a little bit once when I had applied it and it didn’t run down my cheeks, so I assume it does stay on for a while.





The wand and packaging is in the standard Eyeconic mascara style. The wand does little to add volume to your eyelashes but it does do a good job curling it. The wand did impress me a little, it separates the lashes perfectly and it is easier to coat every lash. If you are using fake eye lashes then this product should do wonders.

It retails for ₹350/- for 9ml of product




You can buy the product here: http://www.nykaa.com/lakme-eyeconic-curling-mascara-108957.html?skuId=108956

3 comments:

  1. this one seems interesting but I just hate that white kajal Lakme has launched

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Love Maybelline kajal. Just wanted to try this new one because it was blue :D

      Delete
  2. Very informative, keep posting such good articles, it really helps to know about things.

    ReplyDelete