LYN #BombayCollection - Review


I love Mumbai and anything that is related to Mumbai gets me really excited. I was so kicked when LYN asked me to check out their new #BombayCollection

The collection has a mix of matte, glossy, glitter and chrome finish nail paint. I visited the Juice Nail Art Studio in Khar and they made this cute little taxi on my nail. I loved it.


The colours are vibrant and have a cool tone to them. The names of the shades are also very Mumbai-ish.

They are also long lasting; they lasted on my nails for about 5 days before starting to chip. You do need to apply at least three coats to make sure that you get the right shade on your nails.

The nail paint retails for ₹350/- for 12ml of product.

You can buy the nail paints online as well,






Comments

  1. I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an especially good written article. i will be able to take care to marker it and come back to find out further of your helpful data. many thanks for the post. i will be able to actually come back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You wrote this post very carefully. The amount of information is stunning and also a gainful article for us. Keep sharing this kind of articles,Wholesale Nail Art Supplies Online Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment