Sunday, February 19, 2017

PizzaVito, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai – Review



Went to this place on a Monday afternoon, late afternoon actually. I guess that explains why it was empty. Got a corner table for myself. The place is spacious with enough number of tables and good natural light.



I asked for sweet lime soda, they didn’t have that so the waiter recommended I opt for the lemon mint mocktail. I hesitated but he asked to give it a try and incase I don’t like it he would not charge me for that. I won’t say I loved it but it was not bad. We also tried their Kokum Juice and it was delicious.
We opted for their stuffed pizza; it is like a sandwich pizza. You eat it like a sandwich as well. 

Although I am not really fond of spicy food, this pizza was sweet for my palate. I would have preferred it to be a little spicier. The pizza was still really yum and filling. I am glad I didn’t order for any sides as I am sure I wouldn’t have been able to finish it.

The waiter double checked if I had liked the mocktail before printing the bill, he said that he wouldn’t charge me if I have not liked it.

The service was nice; the staff was alert and welcoming.






PizzaVito Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

1 comment:

  1. My hand will first go for that lemon mint mocktail.

    ReplyDelete