PizzaVito, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai – Review



Went to this place on a Monday afternoon, late afternoon actually. I guess that explains why it was empty. Got a corner table for myself. The place is spacious with enough number of tables and good natural light.



I asked for sweet lime soda, they didn’t have that so the waiter recommended I opt for the lemon mint mocktail. I hesitated but he asked to give it a try and incase I don’t like it he would not charge me for that. I won’t say I loved it but it was not bad. We also tried their Kokum Juice and it was delicious.
We opted for their stuffed pizza; it is like a sandwich pizza. You eat it like a sandwich as well. 

Although I am not really fond of spicy food, this pizza was sweet for my palate. I would have preferred it to be a little spicier. The pizza was still really yum and filling. I am glad I didn’t order for any sides as I am sure I wouldn’t have been able to finish it.

The waiter double checked if I had liked the mocktail before printing the bill, he said that he wouldn’t charge me if I have not liked it.

The service was nice; the staff was alert and welcoming.






PizzaVito Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

  1. My hand will first go for that lemon mint mocktail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very informative, keep posting such good articles, it really helps to know about things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, extremely nice effort. everybody should scan this text. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is evidently a bunch to know about this. I think you made some nice points in features
    also.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment