D:OH, Lower Parel – Review


The quirky interior and the board games rack near the entrance made me like the place instantly. I went there around 10.30pm and thus it was quite empty, only two other tables were occupied. I decided to sit on the swing-ish table.

They don’t really have a ton of food options, just the basics. We had the Burnt Garlic Chicken Dumpling, What We Chef’s Eat Spaghetti, Choco Freak Freakshake and Old Fashioned Chocolate Cake.

The Dumpling, Freakshake and Chocolate was nice. I didn’t really like the Spaghetti. I also feel that the portions are quite less, I don’t think they are meant for two. My favourite is the Dumpling, they were just perfect. I wish I had Schezwan Sauce to go with it, it would have been just perfect.

It is a fun place to with friends and spend a few hours playing board games and eating. I loved playing Tic Tac Toe and Uno.

   














D:OH! Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments