Oriflame SkinPro Cleansing System – Review




I started using Oriflame SkinPro Cleansing System around a month and a half back. I did to a first impressions on my Instagram (you can follow me there for more such videos. Id is @poojamahimkar). I wanted to give it proper time, use the product daily and then review it, thus such a delay.

I was contemplating buying a product like this for a while now, I was planning to get clearsonic but then I got to know that my trusted Oriflame also has a cleansing system, and thus chose to get one from Oriflame. I have been using Oriflame products for a while now and have never been disappointed.

Getting to the review, I have been loving what it does to my skin. I use it every night after removing my makeup. You can use it to remove your make up as well, but I noticed that the brush gets dirty with all the makeup. Also you cannot use this to remove your eye makeup, thus I prefer using it after removing my makeup so when I use this, it removes all the makeup that I couldn’t get out in the first go.

The brush is super soft! It is very gentle and still manages to give you a clean face. Trust me, I was worried that the bristles and the brush will be harsh on my skin, but it is far, very far from harsh.
This product is god sent! I am generally very lazy and tired to clean my face and get rid of all the makeup. This product makes sure that I go to bed with a clean, clear, makeup free face. Using it is also fun and thus it doesn’t feel like a big task and I have noticed that ever since I got this, I have been sticking to my night time routine.





How I use SkinPro
I use my make up remover and remove all the makeup
Wash my face with a mild face wash. Rinse thoroughly.
Apply a little facewash on the face, wet the brush head and use it. Rinse thoroughly.
The brush head rotates, and you are supposed to move it around in circular motion on your face and neck. The machine automatically stops after 1 minute.
After rinsing my face and patting it dry I apply my night cream and a dab coconut oil on my face.






There is no point in using good skincare products if your pores are clogged and the makeup has not come off right. A well cleansed skin helps better absorbs the products that you are applying, thus making sure your skin gets the most of everything you put on your skin. Even if you are not much into skincare products, a well cleansed skins, allows it to breath and throughout the night and thus gives you nice glowing skin in the morning.

This product removes makeup, dirt, dead skin cells and impurities from the pores. It also stimulates blood circulation giving you a beautiful radiant glow.

SkinPro has two speed settings; I use it on the fast mode.  The machine works on batteries; I have been using the product for a month and half now and didn’t have to change the batteries yet.

The product comes with a stand, a brush cap, two batteries and a travel pouch.

I have used the travel pouch and it is very convenient.

The product itself is very cute, it is a cute little blue thing. Really adorable! The design is also such that it very easy to hold.

I have noticed that my skin feels soft. It also enables blood circulation and thus after using it, I have noticed that my skin feels tight, I don’t know if I am using the right word here, but it makes the skin firm in a way that it feels like it is ensuring that my skin doesn’t sag or create wrinkles.

It has helped me curb my acne as well. I used to get acne and pimples at odd places, ever since I have started using this, it has curbed it a lot.  I now get one or two pimples around the time I get my periods, but other than that, my face more or less is clear. It has also helped me keep blackheads and whiteheads away.

You can use this twice a day, but I prefer to use it only once, at the end of the day.

You need to change the brush heads every few months, you can buy the brush head online.

I have loved the product and I think I am going to use it for a long time now.






Buy It From Here:


As on their website:
SkinPro Cleansing System is an effective 2-speed powered cleansing brush that deeply cleanses and gently massages the skin. Removing more dirt, makeup and oils than manual cleansing resulting in visibly smoother, more radiant skin with a more even skin tone**.








Comments