Fastag

Ling’s Pavilion, Colaba - Review



After hearing about this place a couple of times, went there for a quick lunch with colleagues. This place might not look that great from outside, saying from experience, even after noticing this places for ages, I never really ventured in because it looked a little out of place. Glad that this one day I did walk in, it was like time travelling back to the 70s. You are greeted with a tree, a small little pond with a small little bridge over it and a lot of fishes in the pond. I loved the old world charm immediately. I went there again recently for dinner as well.

The food is yum. Unfortunately I completely forgot about taking food pictures.  They serve some nice old school Chinese food. Perfect comfort food it is. They also have tons of options, you get chicken, sea food, beef, pork, you name it and it is there.I love Chinese, and I am sure that every time I crave some good ol Chinese, I am sure I would end up here often.

The portions are enough for two. The staff is friendly.

They do not have valet parking and the lane is generally crowded, I would suggest you keep this in mind when visiting this place.


Ling's Pavilion Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments