Fastag

Oriflame The One Lip Sensation Vinyl Gel - Review




Oriflame recently launched their new The One Lip Sensation Vinyl Gel Lipsticks. I had been trying them on for a week now and here’s what I think about them. First up, when I first saw the colours, I thought they would not complement my skin tone. I was so wrong; each colour is so beautiful and goes well my dusky skin tone. I think the colours would complement Indian skin tones very well.

The product gives a smooth glossy finish and it looks stunning.  I skip the entire eye makeup as this product just gives me a great look. One product and I feel like my makeup is done for the day. The brush is also cleverly designed as it allows you to apply the gel lipstick properly and evenly.  It is flat on both sides allowing you to press it against your lips and apply the colour in one smooth sleek motion.

A post shared by Pooja Mahimkar (@poojamahimkar) on



It is super glossy but the gloss does wear off after sometime, however the colour does stay on your lips all day long! It still is a little sticky, but unless you press your lips together, you wouldn’t even feel the stickiness. The lipstick is moisturising and I have noticed that I haven’t used a lip balm whenever I use this, I don’t feel the need for a lip balm.

The colour will transfer but it still manages to stay on your lips all day long. After a while it may settle in your cracks, at such times, I just touch up the lipstick or use a little lipbalm to even the product out ( I use the lip balm, just to even the colour out so that the lip cracks don’t show. I do not require it for moisturising. The lipstick does that job.)

The have launched 7 shades and retail for INR 489/- for 5ml of product

You can buy the product from here:







Ingredients as mentioned on the website:
POLYBUTENE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, OCTYLDODECANOL, ISOHEXADECANE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, ETHYLENE/PROPYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, POLYETHYLENE, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, BUTYLENE/ETHYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, PARFUM, BHT, CI 77891, CI 45410, CI 15850, CI 45380, CI 42090




Comments