Why I Wear MakeUp



Wearing makeup has somehow ended up being related to asking for male attention, the first time a girl wears a lipstick or puts on a  bit of makeup, the first assumption is that she is dressing up for a man.

That is so not true; we live in an age where we do not need validation from other people anymore. Yes, I would love if you will double tap on my Instagram picture but I am wearing dressing up because I want to see myself look hot AF every time I walk past a showroom or a car and see my reflection in the mirror. That double tap is just a consolation prize.

Every time I am bored to get to work, I look forward to the dressing up part. It motivates me to get out of bed and get dressed. It adds fun to the monotony.

Just a change of outfit can add so much more to the way you look and feel. A pretty little dress, boyfriend jeans, overalls or the feminine little flowy skirt, ethnic kurti and saari or the basic jeans and tshirt, they all emote such a variety of emotions and feel. You wear a pretty little dress on the day you especially feeling low, it is going to work as a quick little pick-me-up.

I know it may seem a little shallow, but in the world and generation when nice and happy things are so difficult to come by, why not do a small little thing for yourself so that you feel good about yourself. I don’t even know if I am making sense to you right now, but if you are still understanding me, let me know in the comments below.

Obviously I don’t wear makeup every day, or force myself to wear makeup and dress up every day. There are times when I absolutely don’t want to do anything and that’s exactly what I do – I don’t do anything!

I walk out of the door just the way I am, and still feel great about myself.

I am not judging people who do not like to dress up, each to his own. But it isn’t fair to judge people who enjoy the process.



Comments

  1. A different point of view indeed, refreshing post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are looking to get those baby lips then - Maybelline New York Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer, would be perfect for your lips to stay hydrated all day long. Aveeno Positively Radiant Skin Brightening Daily Scrub helps you to improve skin tone, texture, and clarity to reveal brighter, more radiant skin.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment