Oriflame’s Giordani Gold CC Cream SPF 35 - Review



My everyday makeup includes BB or CC cream, eye makeup and lipstick. Obviously the routine changes depending on my mood, and how late I am for work. BB creams have been my favorite, for the longest time I have been using Maybelline’s BB cream (Link: http://amzn.to/2x7KmYu ) and I loved it.

Recently, I made a switch and used a CC Cream by Lakme (Link: http://amzn.to/2uTdOk6 ), honestly, don’t even try this one out. It makes your skin dry, it is difficult to apply and makes your face look patchy. It also made my face oily after a few hours and I had to blot my face at regular intervals.

I then tried out Oriflame’s  Giordani Gold CC Cream SPF 35– it is fabulous!
It is light on your face and you don’t even feel like you have it on. It gives a medium coverage and is perfect if you are trying to attempt the no-makeup-makeup look. It will not completely hide your blemishes or acne completely but will give you a super natural look.  It additionally also has SPF 35, which makes it perfect for daily wear.

Packaging
It comes in a simple tube which makes it easy to store and apply. I directly apply it on my face and then blend it in.

Application
Since it comes in a tube, I apply it directly on my face and then blend it in with my fingers. The formula is so nice that you don’t even need a blender or a brush to blend it in, your fingers can do the magic. I like that you don’t have to force blend it, it is easy and does its job quickly without you pulling or tugging your skin.

What I Feel
I love the way it makes my skin look, it gives me minimal coverage with a slight glow. The feel of it is completely natural thus you wouldn’t feel like you have something on your skin all the time. It doesn’t make your face ashy or patchy or oily. I actually feel that does a little bit of oil control, so at times if I just touch up my face with a little bit of compact on my T-zone and under my eyes, and I am done!

Price
It retails for INR 999/- for 40ml on Oriflame’s website, here: https://in.oriflame.com/products/product?code=30988

I understand that it can be a little pricey, but trust me it is worth the money. Also you really need only a small amount of product everyday thus making the tube last for a long time.
You can also buy from other websites here:

Amazon:  http://amzn.to/2vLIYuT










Comments

  1. Great looking cream and nice review. Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love products from Oriflame, but lately I've been using a BB cream from the Nature's Co and it's pretty good. Though, I wouldn't mind trying another. I'll give this one a try! Thanks for the review.

    xoxo
    Radhika
    Expressing Life

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment