Fat shaming or not?




It is a long day at work today and I am really craving something sweet. I check all the three food delivery apps on my phone, looked at all the delicious items that were on offer and then closed the app.

Got back to work.

I once again started wondering about the food. I drank some water, I had read somewhere that at times when you feel hungry, you are actually just thirsty. The water felt good. But the craving didn’t go away.

I wasn’t hungry, I was just craving something sweet.

I took into account all the things that I have eaten that day, everything was healthy. Not salad healthy, but home cooked healthy.

I finally give in and order waffles.

When the waffles arrive, everyone in my office who see me eating say, “wow! How can you eat so much sweet? Haww! I am toh off sugar to lose some weight and get fit.”

Comments

  1. There are times when we give in to temptation. But why is the world so ready to judge!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, I do hate it when people start judging what I am eating! My life, my body, my health. I don’t see what gives anyone else the right to shame or judge my choices.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment