RichFeel Brahmi Hair Pack - Review




I recently tried out Richfeel’s Brahmi Hair Pack. I love using products that have natural ingredients, this hair pack has Brahmi, Amla, Kapoor Kahari powder along with Glycerine and some other products. The product claims to helps nourish, moisturise and condition hair.

I have dry, frizzy, and difficult to manage curly hair and I honestly didn’t have much high expectation from this product. I generally don’t have high expectations from any hair products because I know that my hair is difficult.

However, I was pleasantly surprised by how this product works. It doesn’t work miraculously and won’t immediately change the nature of your hair but it definitely does make a noticeable change.
I used it once in two weeks and it did make my hair softer and a little less frizzy.  I generally oil my hair at night and wash it off in the morning. When using this hair mask, I skipped oiling in the night and just used the hair pack in the morning and washed it off after 20minutes. I love what it does to my hair.

The hair pack has a pleasant smell and a nice texture. I especially don’t like products that don’t smell good as it makes me not want to use it; this however made me want to use it.









Comments