Fastag

1. The cute professor on the block


Previous                                                                                                                                Index


She can vividly remember when she first saw him – walking into the college with a backpack, his walk wasn’t straight nor was it lopsided, she liked to call it a ‘penguin walk’. The sunlight crept into the hollow walkway from a narrow door; he emerged right from the sunlight making a silhouette of sorts.

“Is that the professor you were talking about?” She asked a second year student
“Yes! Suyash sir”

She has heard about him before, a teacher who is not as strict and is more like a friend to the students. Everyone loved him, few girls even had a crush on him and why not, he was cute! She also started liking him. That is the thing about BMM, the course was barely a decade old and often required practical learning thus people from the industry were called in to take up a few subjects. Since these industry experts are professionals and not really teachers, they are fairly young and have a good rapport with the students.

“Well, he is cute, he will teach me next year no?” she said with a glint of aww in her eyes.
“Yes, but you can attend his lecture today with me if you want. We have an open door policy here. 
You can attend other lectures as long as you don’t bunk your own lectures.”

She was a sincere student, attended all lectures, completed all the assignments, always on time, from that day onwards, she started attending his lectures regularly as well.

Comments

  1. Hmm..I guess, I hope there is sequel to this? This has just left me hanging wanting to know more :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. this is such a refreshing write up . I totally enjoyed reading it .Could visualize your nareatina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute little story about attraction.Loved reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute professor, this sounds quite interesting story, the pace has built up and I'm looking forward to read it's next part.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautifully written and it is very sweet as well. Really enjoyed reading must say nice write up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. College lecturers have reminded me of my own college times. They have the impact of making you study or bunk classes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute story.. The heading itself is very attractive. I am looking forward to the next series of this story.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow that's nice write up..and I was back to my college time with lots of fun and sweet moments

    ReplyDelete
  9. The cute professor looks really cute. I would like to know more about this story or incident .

    ReplyDelete
  10. This reminds me of my own college times. Such a beautifully written post thanks for sharing this post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment